Apartment T2 | Av. New Gemini Lisboa, Avenidas Novas
- 59 m2
2 bedroom apartment, Backyard. semi equipped kitchen, without gas, electric use with cylinder. The 30m2 patio has storage areas, toilet and lemon tree. Pleasant surroundings, with an exclusive parking area for residents, close to the University City, ISCTE and the Faculties of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy. Renewable annual contracts (the property may be required). Exempt from LU prior to 1951
Bairro do Rego (sometimes called Bairro de Santos, or Bairro Santos ao Rego) is a neighborhood located in the parish of Avenidas Novas, Lisbon, Portugal. Its origin dates back to the first half of the 20th century and results from the fusion of contiguous neighborhoods with different building rhythms, mainly Bairro da Belgium and Bairro Santos, but also Bairro Catarino and Quinta da Bela Vista.
It has houses in horizontal property, with 3 and 4 floors, being economic houses, but it also has houses that are more than 70 years old. It has some traditional commerce and even a sports center and municipal swimming pool. From its creation until 1995, it was served by a CP railway station. It was also the neighborhood of the famous nightclub Rock Rendez Vous, a mythical place of Rock in Portugal.
It is currently bordered on the north by Avenida das Forças Armadas and Avenida Álvaro de Pais, and on the south by the train line.
The change of name of the old Estrada do Rego, or Estrada da Palma de Cima, to Rua da Beneficência, in 1903, preceded the deep urbanization of the area surrounding this suburban 19th century artery. This happened, above all, in the wider territory neighboring the future Avenidas Novas, whose planning was concluded in 1904, with the approval of the General Improvement Plan presented by the engineer Ressano Garcia. However, this new growth area, carefully designed according to the designs of a modern city and aimed at a wealthy tenancy, contrasted Rego with a disorderly process of construction and more modest horizons, even the target of a certain ostracism (symbolic or even direct) dictated by your location.
If between 1904 and 1918, the neighboring site of Palhavã was the target of the affluence of Lisbon's chic society, given the location of the Velodrome and Hipódromo, the site of Rego, which according to the Lisbon Itinerary, from 1804, was located between Largo de São Sebastião da Pedreira and the Convento das Recolhidas do Rego, in 1906 housed the Hospital for Infectious and Contagious Diseases, or Hospital do Rego (today Curry Cabral), on the grounds of the aforementioned convent. Local segregation, caused by the fear of that hospital presence, was reinforced by the railway Belt Line, active since 1888, with a level crossing at Rua da Beneficência, which constituted a physical and social barrier between the new avenues and a territory permeable to precariousness
- Reference: NL2510
- Price: 1.075 €
- Living area: 59 m2
- Área bruta: 74 m2
- Rooms: 2
- Baths: 1
- Construction year: 1932
- Energy certificate: E
- Licença de utilização: Isento
- NL2510 Planta.pdf
- Formulario Proposta_VF ARRENDAMENTO [PT].pdf
- Formulario Proposta_VF LEASE [ING].pdf
- 38 m2
- 78 m2
- 92 m2
- 52 m2
- 67 m2
- 66 m2