Villa V5 | Arruda dos Vinhos Sobral Monte Agraço, Sobral de Monte Agraço
- 298 m2
V5 villa, with 6.600m2 land, rustic and urban area. Comprising a laser area, with swimming pool, barbecue, kennel and gardens.
The villa is located on a plot of 6.600m2 with a rustic and urban area, in its surroundings you will find an area of gardens and leisure; It is spread over 2 floors, the ground floor comprising a hall, living room, kitchen, pantry, hallway, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sauna and suite. The 1st floor consists of a hall, storage areas, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a games room.
Arruda dos Vinhos is a Portuguese village in the district of Lisbon, Central region and West sub-region, with 13,391 inhabitants.
It is the seat of the small municipality of Arruda dos Vinhos with an area of 77.96 km² and 13,391 inhabitants (2011), subdivided into 4 parishes. The municipality is limited to the north by the municipality of Alenquer, to the east and southeast by Vila Franca de Xira, to the south by Loures, to the west by Mafra and to the northwest by Sobral de Monte Agraço.
In the 8th century, with the Muslim conquest of the Lisbon region, Arruda dos Vinhos also came under Arab rule. Despite several discussions about the etymology of the place name Arruda, it probably comes from the Latin ruta, 'rue', with the Arabic prefix al-. The second part of the toponym refers to the abundance of vineyards in the region.
Arruda dos Vinhos is located in a mild valley, with fertile soils crossed by several water courses. It was formed from sedimentary materials deposited in the Cenozoic and Jurassic era belonging to the continental belt where there was volcanic activity until the end of the Upper Cretaceous, 70 million years ago.
Human occupation began very early on on the banks of the largest watercourse in the region, the Rio Grande da Pipa. The fertility of the soils and the presence of water made the place attractive for the settlement of human communities. Evidence of this occupation are the Antas da Povoação de Antas (excavated and documented by José Leite de Vasconcelos in 1898, unfortunately destroyed in the 70s), and the Castro do Sítio do Castelo, discovered by Joaquim Gonçalves in 1987.
At the time of the Roman conquest, the area where Arruda dos Vinhos is located was dominated by the Túrdulos tribe. In 61 AD, Roman rule was already absolute and remained so until the fall of the empire in 476.
There followed the invasions of the various barbarian peoples of central Europe and until 711 the territory of Arruda remained under the rule of the Visigoths, when the Muslim invasion took place, which in turn continued until the reconquest of Lisbon in 1147 by D. Afonso. Henriques.
During the Roman occupation many “villae” were established near the banks of the Rio Grande da Pipa. The fertile lands provided it and even today many of the existing farms correspond to the original “villas”.
- Reference: NL2583
- State: Re-sale
- Price: 450.000 €
- Living area: 298 m2
- Land area: 6.600 m2
- Área de implantação: 250 m2
- Área bruta: 500 m2
- Rooms: 4
- Baths: 3
- Energy certificate: E
- NL2583 Imóvel Planta Piso 0.pdf
- NL2583 Imóvel Planta Piso 1.pdf
- NL2583 Imóvel Plantas Originais.pdf